Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
heylo ppl of beloved.. k lets start on a random note.. my arms and legs are aching.. ahah.. due 2 e training i had yesterday.. e floorball training.. sial la.. giler sakk.. ahah.. penat nk mampos.. and have 2 do those kidda weird warm ups which i don know who did tat.. in e end, i had my legs and arms aching ike excuse.. and to mention tat i was having physical fitness 2day.. menderite.. first was off running 2 whole rounds arnd e skool.. 1km actulli.. and i could not take it sia.. ain weak.. yer aku tau la.. ahah.. penat hokay.. now my arms are kidda sore la.. so is my legs.. jahat.. so not going 2morrow fer training.. ahax.. gt lecture 2morrow at 4.30-5.30.. haiz.. lectures all e way.. babi btl!! ahahx...

ok skool kidda realli starting 2 get worst.. 3 wks of skool je some unappiness is spread arnd e class.. and me being e bitch. ahahx.. u know hw bitchy i can be ritee.. ok best.. ahahx.. let's leave tat aside.. and i can't upload pics here.. babi la.. will upload it 2morrow at skool k.. promise.. =) k best... tata titi tutu... BLUEK!! =D

FrEaKiSh GuRl

I'm tired..

Posted at 9:59 PM | 0 comments

|
say hello
HELLO, THANKS 4 DA VISIT!
I Keep It Real
And That's A Promise
I May Be A Bitch
But At Least I'm Honest
When I Walk By
You Stop And Stare
Well Keep Looking
Cause I Don't Care
I Have My Own Life And Style
Not Trying To Please You
Or Make You Smile
When It Comes To Competition
You Are Out
Now Shut Up You Hating Ass
And Keep Me Out Your Mouth
Cause I Ain't A Dick
Photobucket

Current Status: Dont Know, Dont Care

Nur Ain ♥
crazy SCORPIO

Falls on earth on
3TEEN november 1990
MaLaY, JaVaNeSe & pRoUnD 2 bE aN aSiAn

retarded Student
pink, BLACK, white & BLUE freak
music FOR life


Navigation

Links Entries


others

I use Nuffnang!Yes noob,they pay you.
- END -