Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
heyloo.. 2nd week of skool.. and i'm starting 2 get e hang of tiz.. k just now was e cca fair.. ahah.. u guys would nvr believe wad i choose fer my cca.. ahah... floorball la sey.. ahah.. aku da terinfluence gan baiz kotz.. ahah.. don know la ehk.. ahah.. i thought of trying something new & exciting.. so ya.. y not floorball.. i've tried once b4.. and find it interesting.. so ya.. y not join kan3.. ahah... k coolicious.. another was kidda like red cross.. go 2 e old-folks home and then just bebual gan diorg.. ok la.. so red cross.. ahah.. done it b4.. so ya.. hit it again.. pahale u.. don play2 k.. =D

k best.. as fer e studies.. it's kidda easy la.. k don say easy la.. ltr exams mampos.. ahah.. most of it was kidda easy.. so ya.. k best.. mcm phm jek ain ni tau... =D

k so tiz wed will be my first day of trying out fer my flooball.. k best.. =) see hw it goes.. anxious giler babi babez.. ahah.. syg krg2 sumer yg try 2 advise me on wad 2 choose fer cca.. especially hida.. ahah.. love u byk2 gal.. ahah.. =)

k bf and me.. hehex.. still meeting on regular basis.. k best.. =D
no pics coz blogger is sucha mother fucker.. k best...

FrEaKiSh GuRl

Smile as 2morrow may not come....

Posted at 9:51 PM | 0 comments

|
say hello
HELLO, THANKS 4 DA VISIT!
I Keep It Real
And That's A Promise
I May Be A Bitch
But At Least I'm Honest
When I Walk By
You Stop And Stare
Well Keep Looking
Cause I Don't Care
I Have My Own Life And Style
Not Trying To Please You
Or Make You Smile
When It Comes To Competition
You Are Out
Now Shut Up You Hating Ass
And Keep Me Out Your Mouth
Cause I Ain't A Dick
Photobucket

Current Status: Dont Know, Dont Care

Nur Ain ♥
crazy SCORPIO

Falls on earth on
3TEEN november 1990
MaLaY, JaVaNeSe & pRoUnD 2 bE aN aSiAn

retarded Student
pink, BLACK, white & BLUE freak
music FOR life


Navigation

Links Entries


others

I use Nuffnang!Yes noob,they pay you.
- END -