Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
aloha ppl!!! wweeeee.. so yesterday was e 10 of may.. so tat mean my anni.. da 9 mths oii.. cepat or wadd sey.. ahah... fast rite da 9 mths.. =D suker sekali hokay.. so lets see wad we did on 9 mths.. met bf at tamp.. he gt training floorball.. then after tat went to eat at tamps mall.. issit?? ahahx.. then i wanted to watch peepshow launch album.. so semangat thought at the atrs museum.. ahahx.. semangat giler...!! then went round and round mcm bdk bdh!! haah... arnd 1 hr or so we went on finsing e show.. then finally gave up.. in e end, i finally somehow figure out tat it was at arts house.. tapi sebosohnyer aku.. i 4got tat arts house was at the arts museum.. i realli kept mixing tiz 2 up sia.. ok best.. then in e end, ask e makcik at e atrs museum there.. she said its at old parliment building.. haah!! baguz.. so we were walking aimlessly there fer 1 hr la.. abiz.. ahah.. so rush2 to there.. then finally got e place.. haha!! kelakar keper.. ahah.. e music was okok la.. kidda emo, rock, punk.. haah.. all in one la.. comfirm bfiee suker.. then after tat went 2 e merlion there.. alot of ppl sia.. coz got tiz dragon boat competition thingy going on.. wawawa.. so when i sit there.. mcm da ramai nah.. i become so e uncomfortable ready.. coz all e ppl wet.. ahah.. ok then we go.. decided to search fer mummy's mother's day thing.. then hunt from city hall.. all e way to yishun.. ahah.. from northpoint.. all e way to nearby my house.. ahah.. kelakar keper.. ahahx.. overall, i was jugde e clumsy one.. ahah.. da memang pon selenger.. ahah.. k da diam..
ok happi mother's day 2 all mummys out there.. =D

FrEaKiSh GuRl

Scribble out the truth...

Posted at 12:33 PM | 0 comments

|
say hello
HELLO, THANKS 4 DA VISIT!
I Keep It Real
And That's A Promise
I May Be A Bitch
But At Least I'm Honest
When I Walk By
You Stop And Stare
Well Keep Looking
Cause I Don't Care
I Have My Own Life And Style
Not Trying To Please You
Or Make You Smile
When It Comes To Competition
You Are Out
Now Shut Up You Hating Ass
And Keep Me Out Your Mouth
Cause I Ain't A Dick
Photobucket

Current Status: Dont Know, Dont Care

Nur Ain ♥
crazy SCORPIO

Falls on earth on
3TEEN november 1990
MaLaY, JaVaNeSe & pRoUnD 2 bE aN aSiAn

retarded Student
pink, BLACK, white & BLUE freak
music FOR life


Navigation

Links Entries


others

I use Nuffnang!Yes noob,they pay you.
- END -