Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
harlo people of beloved... ahahx... ages till i update.. wweee... =D

been bz with my damm project.. ouh yesh.. project.. jahat sungguh.. =( still alot to cover.. and tat leave me with not seeing bfiee e whole day 2day.. sedih keper.. ahahx..

my internet is becoming very slow tiz rainy days.. k mepek.. tap seriously.. very laggy.. tak suker hokay!!! benci.. =D

ok wad can i update.. nth lahx.. will be continuing my project ltr.. hopefully will finish it soon.. need 2 finish it by hook or by crook by 2morrow.. coz pass up next wk.. die2... ahahx... exams are coming.. and i'm scared to death NOT!! ahahx..

ok dokeyz.. puase coming ready.. wawawa.. die lahx.. comfirm i'll sleep like a pig.. hehex.. as usual... raye's spirits is here.. k mepek.. k tataa..

Photobucket
Photobucket



FrEaKiSh GuRl

Wan more update, go read bfiee blog.. =D

Posted at 8:02 PM | 0 comments

|
say hello
HELLO, THANKS 4 DA VISIT!
I Keep It Real
And That's A Promise
I May Be A Bitch
But At Least I'm Honest
When I Walk By
You Stop And Stare
Well Keep Looking
Cause I Don't Care
I Have My Own Life And Style
Not Trying To Please You
Or Make You Smile
When It Comes To Competition
You Are Out
Now Shut Up You Hating Ass
And Keep Me Out Your Mouth
Cause I Ain't A Dick
Photobucket

Current Status: Dont Know, Dont Care

Nur Ain ♥
crazy SCORPIO

Falls on earth on
3TEEN november 1990
MaLaY, JaVaNeSe & pRoUnD 2 bE aN aSiAn

retarded Student
pink, BLACK, white & BLUE freak
music FOR life


Navigation

Links Entries


others

I use Nuffnang!Yes noob,they pay you.
- END -