Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS

skool 2day wasn't very good fer my class.. as usual, was late fer skool.. teacher ask y was i late.. said i woke up late.. then g mkn... coz feelin2 dier tk ajar.. so aper lagi, i and yana g la syiok2 eat mee soto.. ok tu nvm.. suddenly chariman said teacher angry oreadi.. hahax.. mterpakse la we place our food at e makcik stall there.. said suroh jage.. tup-tup, meletup.. ahahx.. he was angry coz most of us came in late.. and attendace all poor.. teachers complaining our class is a disaster.. hahax.. then blah-blah-blah.. ahahx.. kimekk.. tat 1 nvm.. our food pon hanyut arh.. aper lag.. 1 hr ltr, when we was released, i & yana went to e makcik to ask her to throw e food away.. but, we got a new replacment.. sungguh baik hati tau.. =DDD nanti selalu yer cik saye g beli mee soto kat ur stall.. ahahx.. bahek2...

then after skool.. finish my oral presentation.. hahax.. with e help of bfiee at his skool.. mind u.. i was in his skool.. tak seram arh actualli.. bedek arh.. first-first jek.. lepas tu da.. =DD suker.. ahahx.. ok best.. so yup-yup... tu jer lorr.. ok enjoyz ppl.. =DD

FrEaKiSh GuRl

I am the lady...

Posted at 8:21 PM | 0 comments

|
say hello
HELLO, THANKS 4 DA VISIT!
I Keep It Real
And That's A Promise
I May Be A Bitch
But At Least I'm Honest
When I Walk By
You Stop And Stare
Well Keep Looking
Cause I Don't Care
I Have My Own Life And Style
Not Trying To Please You
Or Make You Smile
When It Comes To Competition
You Are Out
Now Shut Up You Hating Ass
And Keep Me Out Your Mouth
Cause I Ain't A Dick
Photobucket

Current Status: Dont Know, Dont Care

Nur Ain ♥
crazy SCORPIO

Falls on earth on
3TEEN november 1990
MaLaY, JaVaNeSe & pRoUnD 2 bE aN aSiAn

retarded Student
pink, BLACK, white & BLUE freak
music FOR life


Navigation

Links Entries


others

I use Nuffnang!Yes noob,they pay you.
- END -