Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
2day was a very interesting day fer.. ahahx.. 2day, my outgoing B.O.Ds of interact club is stepping out.. and i was 1 of e incoming one.. kekek or waddd.. i was given a role of asst treasure.. ahahx.. ok ssshhh... ahahx... fyi, interact club is a cca at my school.. ahahx.. we interact mostly with e elderly.. ahahx.. buat kejer amal katerkan.. yesh, i can't get enough of stuff like red cross.. abih camner?? ahahx.. and i was to put on blazers and high heels.. kimeekk.. first time wearing e blazers.. sumpah panas.. berpeluh mcm org gila.. ahahx.. when i came, i had 2 put on e signage to show e ppl/VIP where we all having e thingy.. ahahx.. then kena usher them somemore.. ahahx.. we didn't actaulli recognise larh.. but it was all coolicious lorr.. =DD then after tat.. e event started.. they introduce e new incoming B.O.D.. btw, B.O.D stands fer Board Of Directores.. MCM PHM!! but tat's wad it really means la... ahahx.. k diam ehk.. ahahx.. then after tat... i went to e stage again to give e present to e vip whom then will be giving it to e winners.. ahahx.. seram hokey.. sumpah tk pernah aku buat bender mcm gini.. kimekk.. tk bole la.. i could not even look at any1 in e eye k.. ahahx.. then after tat, blah3 lahx.. ahahx.. overall, sumpah gerek.. ahahx.. jadi giler.. hehex.. then took pics.. but havent realli get it.. coz lom ader org yg mengantar akt aku.. sedih k... ahahx.. k la..

then at np, saw my ex-skool mate.. farah.. sumpah kau lawa.. abih camner.. ahahx.. meet in e toilet mind u.. ahahx.. kecoh hokey.. ahahx.. then talk2 like nobody pics.. sempat take a snap with her.. k la.. njoy e 2 pics.. tataa.. =DD




FrEaKiSh GuRl

Muhammad Alief Bin Mohammad Idris... =D

Posted at 11:40 PM | 0 comments

|
say hello
HELLO, THANKS 4 DA VISIT!
I Keep It Real
And That's A Promise
I May Be A Bitch
But At Least I'm Honest
When I Walk By
You Stop And Stare
Well Keep Looking
Cause I Don't Care
I Have My Own Life And Style
Not Trying To Please You
Or Make You Smile
When It Comes To Competition
You Are Out
Now Shut Up You Hating Ass
And Keep Me Out Your Mouth
Cause I Ain't A Dick
Photobucket

Current Status: Dont Know, Dont Care

Nur Ain ♥
crazy SCORPIO

Falls on earth on
3TEEN november 1990
MaLaY, JaVaNeSe & pRoUnD 2 bE aN aSiAn

retarded Student
pink, BLACK, white & BLUE freak
music FOR life


Navigation

Links Entries


others

I use Nuffnang!Yes noob,they pay you.
- END -