Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
its been ages and wks since i've last updated.. its raining pussy cats and pussy dogs fer e past few days xcept fer yesterday when it was blazing hot.. and today, tadaa, woke up and there was thunder at arnd 9 in e morning.. oh my gosh.. cold cold day 2day i think.. but nth is gonna stop me from going out of house 2day to check out some stuffs with bfiee.. =D

ok crapness.. i've been stuck reading books ever since forever.. now im currently reading a book "Dairy Of A Crush".. mind u, i love reading series book.. and tiz book gt me hook.. i can finish reading it just in 1 particular day seyh.. seriously.. now im waiting fer someone to return e 3rd book and fer me to grab it and read it in my own private space in my room at nite and continue it on e next morning.. basically, tiz book give me e sexy super duper delicious reading time whenever i read it.. hahax.. mau tau apersal, go and find it out urself.. its by Sarra Manning.. it talks abt bois and hot stuff.. like sex.. hahax.. mepek.. but seriously, e book is cool through my understanding.. and gals like me will tend to love it and laugh by herself.. hahax..

another 1 i might recommend is "Dairy Of Shirav".. notice hw all e books is on dairy.. like i said, im stuck to reading series book based on dairies.. coz it makes me feel like im there itself experiencing it and keeps me jolly well wanna know wad's gonna happen next.. da mcm seriel killer lak.. hahax...

ok enough of books.. lets talk abt, hmm.. im nt sure.. e smell of mum cooking while im here typing away makes me drool as im super hungry like a hungry ghost festival.. hahax.. sungguh merepek.. ok.. looks like its time fer me to go and play some games which is recommeded by mr alief itself.. www.runescape.com.. kidda cool.. killing goblins, chickens and all... hahax.. i sound like boys.. but its cool to play once in a while.. ok, got to get my lvl up.. ahahx.. will update again once im in e mood to update.. =DD

FrEaKiSh GuRl

I got AMNESIA when i'm standing next to you...

Posted at 11:58 AM | 0 comments

|
say hello
HELLO, THANKS 4 DA VISIT!
I Keep It Real
And That's A Promise
I May Be A Bitch
But At Least I'm Honest
When I Walk By
You Stop And Stare
Well Keep Looking
Cause I Don't Care
I Have My Own Life And Style
Not Trying To Please You
Or Make You Smile
When It Comes To Competition
You Are Out
Now Shut Up You Hating Ass
And Keep Me Out Your Mouth
Cause I Ain't A Dick
Photobucket

Current Status: Dont Know, Dont Care

Nur Ain ♥
crazy SCORPIO

Falls on earth on
3TEEN november 1990
MaLaY, JaVaNeSe & pRoUnD 2 bE aN aSiAn

retarded Student
pink, BLACK, white & BLUE freak
music FOR life


Navigation

Links Entries


others

I use Nuffnang!Yes noob,they pay you.
- END -