Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS

4get about me... tat's e thing u should be doing...
coz u always seems 2 think tat i've got some other guys...
while i always seems 2 be lying/keeping secrets from u...
and its bringing us nowhere...

like 2day i made u mad... and i don wan tiz to happen again...

and as much as i hate to say it, pls 4get abt me... i don wish to hurt u anymore nor make u cry... its e best fer e both of us... u'll be much better off without me..

FrEaKiSh GuRl

i guess its goodbye then...

Posted at 8:51 PM | 0 comments

|
say hello
HELLO, THANKS 4 DA VISIT!
I Keep It Real
And That's A Promise
I May Be A Bitch
But At Least I'm Honest
When I Walk By
You Stop And Stare
Well Keep Looking
Cause I Don't Care
I Have My Own Life And Style
Not Trying To Please You
Or Make You Smile
When It Comes To Competition
You Are Out
Now Shut Up You Hating Ass
And Keep Me Out Your Mouth
Cause I Ain't A Dick
Photobucket

Current Status: Dont Know, Dont Care

Nur Ain ♥
crazy SCORPIO

Falls on earth on
3TEEN november 1990
MaLaY, JaVaNeSe & pRoUnD 2 bE aN aSiAn

retarded Student
pink, BLACK, white & BLUE freak
music FOR life


Navigation

Links Entries


others

I use Nuffnang!Yes noob,they pay you.
- END -