Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
They ask me what our relationship is like.

And I can’t help but say it’s complicated. And when I say complicated I don’t mean difficult. Complicated as in, it’s complicated for me to explain it within a couple of sentences type complicated. It’s taken us a long way to get to where we are now. But it’s amazes me how wonderful the type of bond I have with you. We clash on so many different levels because we are alike in so many ways. You don’t complete me, but you enhance every physical and mental aspect of me. It’s always a challenge with you, you’re always testing my boundaries and from that I’ve learned so much about me and about us. Your protective when you need be but at the same time you let me do my own thing, you don’t take away from me being a women-from being ME.

We vibe on that mental level, we know we don’t have to be physical to show the love we share. There is no testing our trust-why question something so real, so blessed. We have God on our side, our faith, our family, our friends. Theres just so much to our relationship that can’t be merely defined in a couple of paragraphs. Because our relationship is more than just some definition of love-we got something of our own. It’s our story that no one will fully understand but you & I. And thats how I like it….always you and I. So if you ask me to tell you the truth of our relationship, it is like..something new, a beautiful surprise every day.


FrEaKiSh GuRl

=D

Posted at 10:59 PM | 0 comments

|
say hello
HELLO, THANKS 4 DA VISIT!
I Keep It Real
And That's A Promise
I May Be A Bitch
But At Least I'm Honest
When I Walk By
You Stop And Stare
Well Keep Looking
Cause I Don't Care
I Have My Own Life And Style
Not Trying To Please You
Or Make You Smile
When It Comes To Competition
You Are Out
Now Shut Up You Hating Ass
And Keep Me Out Your Mouth
Cause I Ain't A Dick
Photobucket

Current Status: Dont Know, Dont Care

Nur Ain ♥
crazy SCORPIO

Falls on earth on
3TEEN november 1990
MaLaY, JaVaNeSe & pRoUnD 2 bE aN aSiAn

retarded Student
pink, BLACK, white & BLUE freak
music FOR life


Navigation

Links Entries


others

I use Nuffnang!Yes noob,they pay you.
- END -