Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS

Jauhar - 7 November

Busu - 10 November

Sarah - 11 November

Jonathan - 11 November
Dad - 12 November

Kak Nurul - 20 November
Zafar - 22 November
Hida - 29 November
i didnt miss out anyone did i?? hahaha.. okeh.. its been ages since i last updated tiz rusty blog of mine kan.. hahahah.. =D ouh wells.. i was kinda busy.. busy woman katerkn.. hahha.. okeh... so yea.. tats all e november b'day babies.. ramai or wadd.. hahaha.. and today is mine.. so thanks ppl fer e b'day wishes from all e ways u can ever think of.. fb flooded, hp flooded.. email pon flooded jgk.. haha.. pantats.. aku sayang krg sume many2.. =D will be going out soon 2 see them darlas as usual.. i cant hardly wait lorrr.. =D so yea...

im done with skool.. like realli done with MDIS.. yipee... hahaha.. skoolmates will be missed though.. =( but yeah... it was a jolly great frendz i manage to mix arnd with.. so yeaa.. basically i don know wad else 2 write.. just keep on with my twitter la.. i like lazy oreadi wanna update blog.. so will be updating it once a mth perhaps.. just follow my twitter la.. kan senang.. haha.. so yea.. once again, thanks fer all e wishes.. and happi bday 2 all of e nov babies lorr.. =D


FrEaKiSh GuRl
Dont Tell Anyone About Us.. =D

Posted at 11:48 AM | 0 comments

|
say hello
HELLO, THANKS 4 DA VISIT!
I Keep It Real
And That's A Promise
I May Be A Bitch
But At Least I'm Honest
When I Walk By
You Stop And Stare
Well Keep Looking
Cause I Don't Care
I Have My Own Life And Style
Not Trying To Please You
Or Make You Smile
When It Comes To Competition
You Are Out
Now Shut Up You Hating Ass
And Keep Me Out Your Mouth
Cause I Ain't A Dick
Photobucket

Current Status: Dont Know, Dont Care

Nur Ain ♥
crazy SCORPIO

Falls on earth on
3TEEN november 1990
MaLaY, JaVaNeSe & pRoUnD 2 bE aN aSiAn

retarded Student
pink, BLACK, white & BLUE freak
music FOR life


Navigation

Links Entries


others

I use Nuffnang!Yes noob,they pay you.
- END -